- 2 cans (14 1/2 ounces each) black beans, drained
- 2 cans (14 1/2 ounces each) diced tomatoes with chiles, drained
- 1 cup corn
- 1 bunch scallions, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 bunch cilantro, minced (optional)
- 1 container (8 ounces) low-fat sour cream (optional)
- baked tortilla chips (optional)
1.In a 6-quart slow cooker, combine the beans, tomatoes, corn, scallions, garlic, chili powder, cumin, cocoa powder, salt, and pepper. Cook for 3 to 4 hours on high.
2.Garnish each serving with cilantro and sour cream. Serve with tortilla chips, if using.